Charming Coop - 4'x4'
As of 04/14/2021: Galvalume Roof Charming Coops are in-stock and ship within 1-2 business days. All Other Roof Options have a production lead time of 5-8 weeks. The Charming Coop is our smallest coop and has been carefully engineered to have the easiest assembly on the market, generally only taking 1-2 people under 60 minutes to complete. Don't believe us? Check out our how-to guide here!
This coop is only available unassembled and unpainted but is pre-primed and ready for paint! It offers a spacious interior, high-quality weather-resistant materials, and comes with all of the same great features of its sister coops. The 4'x4' footprint makes the Charming Coop perfect for smaller spaces, city living, or to engage children with backyard chicken keeping activities!
Ideal for 5. Up to 8 Chickens.
Sold Separately: The Flowerbox Run was specifically designed for The Charming Coop. It measures 4' tall and has an adorable built-in flower box that adds even more charm!
Flowerbox Run Dimensions: 6'W x 4'D x 4'H with a 2' flowerbox.
- Windows: 1 2'x2' window, centered on back wall, with a Built-in Hardware Wire Screen
- Layout: Features interchangeable sidewalls, relative to nesting box and run locations
- Nesting Boxes: 2 Nesting Boxes with Access from the Outside and Matching Metal Top to Your Roof Selection. Located 12" off the ground and measures 12" x 12"
- Coop Height: 6' tall
- Cupola Height: 18" tall
- Sidewall Height: Just under 5'
- Flooring: 5/8th's Untreated Plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 50 yr. warranty
- Roof: Smooth Metal Roof is 29 Gauge with Drip Edge, 40 yr. Warranty
- Mini Signature Door: Door with Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Clean Out The Coop Door: Located Near Floor, 10" tall x 36" wide, Security Latch for Predator Safety, Positioned on Back Wall Centered under Window.
- Roosts: 2 Roosting Bars that are 4' wide and made of 2x4s with 4" Side Up for Comfort. Removable for Easy Cleaning
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾" Run Door on Pulley System with Access with just a reach into the Door, Ramp to the Run or Outdoors for Ease of Access.
On a scale of 1-10 this coop ranks at a 3 in terms of complexity!
People Required: If you have long arms, you can likely even assemble this coop alone!
Tools Required: A power drill will quickly become your best friend!
Assembly Tip: Because this coop only comes as unpainted/pre-primed we highly suggest you paint it before you assemble it, this should save you time and frustration!