Coops & Features
What interior options do you offer for your chicken coops?
- All Chicks Interiors - If you are looking to maximize the number of chickens you care for, this interior package is for you! From the first step you take into the coop it is truly all focused on the need for space and function for your chicks! Click here for an interior video tour!
- Chicks & Peeps Interiors - We understand that chicken coops are an important part of being a backyard chicken owner but that it isn’t always just about the chickens… it’s about chicken owners too! Because of our understanding of the needs of chicken owners, we have designed an interior layout option that is perfect for the Chicks and Their Peeps (People)! With this interior layout option, you will enjoy a few additional elements such as; a separate place inside the coop from your chickens, more storage including shelving, a nesting box inside of the coop, and additional ventilation due to a floor-to-ceiling wall of hardware wire. If you are hoping for a larger coop with great functionality, this interior layout option is definitely for you!
- Ducks & Geese - All of our chicken coops can easily be modified to accommodate ducks and geese, at no additional cost. Simply select “Intended for... Ducks & Geese (no nesting box or roosting bars)” when making your coop design selections to let our build team know.
How many chickens fit in a coop? What size coop should I buy?
- 6-8 large breed, or up to 12 small breed chickens
- 6-12 Chickens
- All Chicks Interiors: 9-18 Chickens
- Chicks & Peeps Interiors: 5-9 Chickens
- All Chicks Interiors: 16-32 Chickens
- Chicks & Peeps Interiors: 8-16 Chickens
- All Chicks Interiors: 20-40 Chickens
- Chicks & Peeps Interiors: 18-35 Chickens
What's a Clean-Out-The-Coop Door™?
Do you make duck & goose homes too?
What if I want a custom coop?
- Our Signature Coop Doors™ have been custom designed with your chickens in mind! They provide a large, screened-in window to promote proper ventilation while safely protecting against predators
Coop Assembly & Site-Prep
How do I assemble my coop? Can I really do this? This sounds too easy...
What do I need to do before my coop arrives? Is there any kind of site preparation needed?
How do you ensure the run is predator safe?
Leadtimes, Shipping & Returns
How long does it take to get my coop once I place my order?
Do you offer financing options or monthly payment plans?
What is your policy on returns and refunds?
Do you offer a warranty on your coops?
- Cutest Coops reserves the right to make minor changes to coop designs based on, but not limited to, raw material availability and shipping efficiencies. Coops delivered may appear slightly different than pictured on our website as a result.
- Due to COVID's effect on raw material pricing and availability, Cutest Coops reserves the right to change pricing as needed. Quotes on custom coops are valid for 2 weeks from the date the quote was provided.