The Classic Coop is the gateway into our truly customizable coops! This timeless coop has been thoughtfully designed to complement nearly any aesthetic with its understated elegance and clean lines. This 6x6 Classic Coop is also available for either All Chicks or Chicks & Peeps (meaning, you/storage!). If you are looking for a stylish coop that is a quality walk-in coop and is safe & comfortable for your flock the Classic Coop is for you!
All Chicks Interiors: Ideal for 12, up to 18 chickens
Chicks & Peeps Interiors: Ideal for 6, up to 9 chickens
Financing available! Learn more.
All Cutest Coops come equipped with the Thoughtful Features that make our coops the best option for those looking for a quality chicken coop! A few more reasons to love Cutest Coops:
- Easy Cleaning: Clean-Out-The-Coop™ Door & Removable Roosts
- Accessibility: Walk-in Style Coops & Access to Nesting Boxes w/o Having to Walk Into Chicken Area
- Comfortable: Run Door Comes on Pulley System (is also compatible with Automatic Run Door)
- Learn more about these and other Cutest Coops' features: Learn More!
*Please note: shipping is calculated at checkout.
Cutest Coops Runs: Are made of treated wood & very strong gauge 1/2" hardware wire to protect your flock! The top of our runs also has 1/2" hardware wire. They are full size and walk-in style and line up with the bottom of your roofline. These runs also have a full size door with a locking handle included. Although our runs are unpainted many of our clients elect to paint them after 6-12 months of allowing the sunshine to help dry the wood in order to allow the paint to adhere properly!
Paint Colors As Shown on Product Listing:
- Coop 1: Main Color is White. Accent Color is White. Signature Door™ is White. Roof is Charcoal Metal.
- Coop 2 : Main Color is Mountain Red. Accent Color is Navajo White. Signature Door™ is Navajo White. Roof is Sierra Gray Shingles.
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks
All Layout Options Include:
Chicks & Peeps (People):
Visit our Shipping page for more detail & what to expect.
Click here to learn more about assembling your coop.