Country Coop - 4'x6'
The Country Coop is the answer for those looking for a barn-style coop! This coop is a true nod to the love of living on a farm and days of the past. Whether you are looking to match another barn or simply to add character to your yard, this coop is a timeless option!
Ideal for 8. Up to 12 Chickens.
As Shown: Main Color is Wedgewood Blue. Accent Color is White. Signature Door is White. Roof is Onyx Black Shingle. View all color options. Please note the image shown is of an unusual size 5'x6' therefore minor differances may be present.
- Windows: 1 2'x2' window, centered on back wall, with Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Nesting Boxes: 3 Nesting Boxes with Access from the Outside
- Roosting Bars: 2 Roosting Bars that are 4' wide
- Storage: N/A
- Sidewall Height: 5'
- Flooring: Treated Plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 40 yr. Warranty
- Roof: Shingle with Drip Edge, 30 yr. Warranty, Metal Option is 29 Gauge with Ribbed, Metal with Drip Edge, 50 yr. Warranty, Built-in Ventilation into Roofline
- Signature Door: Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Nesting Boxes: Metal Top Color to Compliment Roof Selection, Accessible from Outside of Chicken Living Areas, Has a Child-Protective Arm, Built 12" from Ground for Comfort 12" x 12"
- Clean Out The Coop Door: Located Near Floor, 10" tall x 36" wide, Security Latch for Predator Safety, Positioned on Back Wall Centered
- Roosts: Made with a 2x4 with 4" Side Up and Bullnose Detail for Comfort
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾" Run Door on Pulley System with Access with just a reach into the Door, Ramp to the Run or Outdoors for Ease of Access
On a scale of 1-10 this coop ranks at a 6 in terms of complexity.
People Required: 2 slightly handy people are needed to assemble this coop.
Tools Required: All the basic tools are recommended to have on hand and for those who order a metal roof, tin snips can be useful as well.
Assembly Tip: If you order this coop painted you will receive touch-up paint so don't worry about smudges and dings that may occur during the assembly process. If you order this coop unpainted you may want to paint it prior to assembly to save on time.