Classic Coop - 4'x6'
The Classic Coop has been thoughtfully designed to complement nearly any aesthetic. With its simple roofline, this chicken coop has an understated elegance that will lend itself to either a traditional or transitional backyard setting. Making the right paint selection will allow for this coop to fit any décor!
The Classic Coop is the perfect quality coop for those looking for a cute chicken coop that will protect their chickens and complement their home’s landscape for a reasonable cost! This coop comes with all the necessities a chicken owner could possibly ask for and more including a Clean out the Coop Door, easy access nesting boxes, removable roosts, hardware wire screens on both the door and the window and so much more! This coop is sure to keep your chickens safe from predators and comfortable no matter the weather!
Ideal for 8. Up to 12 Chickens.
As Shown: Main Color is Gray. Accent Color is White. Signature Door is White. Roof is Galvalume Metal. View all color options.
- Windows: 1 2'x2' window, centered on back wall, with Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Sidewall Height: 6'
- Flooring: Treated Plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 50 yr. Warranty
- Roof: Shingle Option with Drip Edge, 40 yr. Warranty. Metal Option is 29 Gauge with Ribbed with Drip Edge, 40 yr. Warranty. Built-in Ventilation into Roofline
- Signature Door: Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Nesting Boxes: Set of 3 Nesting Boxes with Smooth Metal Top Color to Compliment Roof Selection, Accessible from Outside, Has a Child-Protective Arm, Built 12" from Ground for Comfort. Nesting Boxes measure 12" x 12" each.
- Clean Out The Coop Door: Located Near Floor, 10" tall x 36" wide, Security Latch for Predator Safety, Positioned on Back Wall Centered
- Roosts: 2 Roosting Bars that are 4' wide and made of 2x4s with 4" Side Up & Bullnose Detail for Comfort. Removable for Easy Cleaning
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾" Run Door on Pulley System with Access with just a reach into the Coop. Ramp to the Run or Outdoors for Ease of Access
On a scale of 1-10 this coop ranks at a 5 in terms of complexity.
People Required: 2 slightly handy people are needed to assemble this coop.
Tools Required: All the basic tools are recommended to have on hand and for those who order a metal roof, tin snips can be useful as well.
Assembly Tip: If you order this coop painted you will receive touch-up paint so don't worry about smudges and dings that may occur during the assembly process. If you order this coop unpainted you may want to paint it prior to assembly to save on time.