Chateau Coop - 8'x10'
As seen in Country Living Magazine! The Chateau Coop is the most elegant of the Cutest Coop collections as it is a traditional coop design with a beautiful large porch of 10' long x 4' deep. This coop also allows for the entrance to be either on the right or left therefore allowing for front porch seating and enjoyment! This chicken coop is sure to please any discerning eye and is the best Farmhouse Design Coop on the market! This traditional style coop, in particular, looks magnificent with a cupola and weathervane and it is sure to add elegance and charm to any property!! A true show-stopper of a coop!!
Learn more about interior options.
All Chicks Interior: Ideal for 26. Up to 40 Chickens.
Chicks & Peeps Interior: Ideal for 16. Up to 24 Chickens.
As Shown: Main Color is White. Accent Color is White. Transom Door is White. Roof is Charcoal Metal. View all color options.
- Flooring: Treated Plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 40 yr. Warranty
- Roof: Shingle with Drip Edge, 30 yr. Warranty, Metal Option is 29 Gauge with Ribbed, Metal with Drip Edge, 50 yr. Warranty, Built-in Roofline Ventilation
- Nesting Boxes: Accessible from Outside of Chicken Living Areas, Child-Protective Arm, Built 12" from Ground for Comfort and 12" x 12"
- Signature Door: Door with Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Windows: 2 of the 2'x2' Windows with a Built-in Hardware Wire Screen
- Clean Out The Coop Door: Located Near Floor, 10" tall x 36" wide, Security Latch for Predator Safety, Positioned on Back Wall Centered
- Roosts: Made with a 2x4 with 4" Side Up and Bullnose Detail for Comfort
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾" Run Door on Pulley System with Access with just a reach into the Door, Ramp to the Run or Outdoors for Ease of Access
All Layout Options Include:
- Porch: 4' porch
- Windows: 2 2'x2' windows, side-by-side on front of the coop
- Sidewall Height: 7'
- Nesting Boxes: 5 nesting boxes with access from the outside and metal top to complement roof color selection
- Roosting Bars: 2 roosting bars, 10' wide
- Storage: None
Chicks & Peeps:
- Nesting Boxes: 4 nesting boxes with access on dividing wall
- Roosting Bars: 2 roosting bars, 8' wide
- Storage: 2 shelves, 4' wide
Take an interior video tour!
On a scale of 1-10 this coop ranks at a 7 in terms of complexity.
People Required: 2-3 handy & strong people are needed to assemble this coop. Many clients elect to hire tradesman to help with this coop, mostly due to the complexity of the roof, column placement and porch.
Tools Required: All the basic tools are recommended to have on hand and for those who order a metal roof, tin snips can be useful as well.
Assembly Tip: If you order this coop painted you will receive touch-up paint so don't worry about smudges and dings that may occur during the assembly process. If you order this coop unpainted you may want to paint it prior to assembly to save on time.