Chateau Coop - 6'x6'
As seen in Country Living Magazine! The Chateau Coop is the most elegant of the Cutest Coop collections as it is a traditional coop design with a beautiful porch and overall larger footprint. This chicken coop is sure to please any discerning eye and is the best Farmhouse Coop Design on the market! This traditional style coop, in particular, looks magnificent with a cupola and weathervane! This coop is sure to add Southern Charm to any property!!
This farmhouse chicken coop built by Cutest Coops is a true showstopper! Chickens will be comfortable in this adorably designed coop while the Chicken Keeper sits on the porch and enjoys the view and the sounds of happy hens! This coop is not only adorable in design but it has all the features to keep your chickens safe and comfortable while making chicken keeping simple and sanitary! Some of the features included are a 4’ porch, spacious nesting boxes, clean out the coop door, hardware wire on the windows and door, run door on a pulley system, and more. If you are looking for the best of both design and functionality in a chicken coop, this is the choice for you!
Learn more about interior options.
All Chicks Interior: Ideal for 12. Up to 18 Chickens.
Chicks & Peeps Interior: Ideal for 6. Up to 9 Chickens.
As Shown: Main Color is White. Accent Color is White. Signature Door is White. Roof is Light Gray Metal. View all color options.
- Flooring: Treated Plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 40 yr. Warranty
- Roof: Shingle with Drip Edge, 30 yr. Warranty, Metal Option is 29 Gauge with Ribbed, Metal with Drip Edge, 50 yr. Warranty, Built-in Roofline Ventilation
- Nesting Boxes: Accessible from Outside of Chicken Living Areas, Child-Protective Arm, Built 12" from Ground for Comfort. Each Box Measures 12" x 12"
- Signature Door: Door with Built-in Additional Hardware Wire Screen
- Windows: 1 of the 2' x 3' Windows with a Built-in Hardware Wire Screen
- Clean Out The Coop Door: Located Near Floor, 10" tall x 36" wide, Security Latch for Predator Safety, Positioned on Back Wall Centered
- Roosts: Made with a 2x4 with 4" Side Up and Bullnose Detail for Comfort
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾" Run Door on Pulley System with Access with just a reach into the Door, Ramp to the Run or Outdoors for Ease of Access
All Layout Options Include:
- Porch: 4' porch
- Windows: 1 2'x3' window, centered on back wall
- Sidewall Height: 7'
- Nesting Boxes: 4 nesting boxes with access from the outside and metal top to complement roof color selection
- Roosting Bars: 2 roosting bars, 6' wide
- Storage: None
Chicks & Peeps:
- Nesting Boxes: 3 nesting boxes with access on dividing wall
- Roosting Bars: 2 roosting bars, 3' wide
- Storage: 2 shelves, 3' wide
Take an interior video tour!
On a scale of 1-10 this coop ranks at a 7 in terms of complexity.
People Required: 2 handy & strong people are needed to assemble this coop. Many clients elect to hire tradesman to help with this coop, mostly due to the complexity of the roof, column placement and porch.
Tools Required: All the basic tools are recommended to have on hand and for those who order a metal roof, tin snips can be useful as well.
Assembly Tip: If you order this coop painted you will receive touch-up paint so don't worry about smudges and dings that may occur during the assembly process. If you order this coop unpainted you may want to paint it prior to assembly to save on time.