Chapel Coop - 6'x6'
The Chapel Coop is the cutest chicken coop ever! This farmhouse chicken church is adorned with both adorable and highly functional features, including its unique entrance that's 7' tall and comes with a full hardware wire screen door. This coop is light-filled as a result of the 4 decorative arched windows that are located on the sidewalls coupled with the large 2'x3' window on the back wall! The Chapel Coop's high ceilings and matching cupola (included) make it a true showstopper and special addition to any property!
- All Chicks Interiors: Ideal for 12, up to 18 chickens
- Chicks & Peeps Interiors: Ideal for 6, up to 9 chickens
Learn more about interior options.
- Flooring: Treated plywood
- Siding: SmartSiding, with 50 yr. warranty
- Roof: Shingle option with drip edge, 40 yr. warranty. Metal option is 29 gauge with ribbed with drip edge, 40 yr. warranty. Built-in ventilation in roofline.
- Nesting Boxes: 3 nesting boxes with soft-close hinge and additional security latch. Each nesting box measures 12"x12"
- Roosts: 2 roosting bars, 6' wide. 2x4's with 4" side up with bullnose detail for comfort, and removable for easy cleaning.
- Clean-Out-The-Coop Door™: 10" tall x 36" wide. Centered on the back wall near the floor, with additional security latch for predator safety.
- Run Door & Pulley System: 15 ¾" x 11 ¾". Run door on pulley system, with access just within reach of entrance opening, ramp to the run, or outdoors, for ease-of-use access
All Layout Options Include:
- Chapel Door™: Full door with built-in hardware wire screen
- Cupola: Matching Chapel cupola included!
- Windows: 1 2'x3' window with built-in hardware wire screen. Centered along back wall, plus 4 decorative Chapel windows (2 on each side)
- Roosting Bars: 3 roosting bars. 6' wide, centered along back wall
- Sidewall Height: 7'
- Nesting Boxes: 3 nesting boxes with access from the outside and top to complement roof color selection
- Storage: None
Chicks & Peeps:
- Nesting Boxes: 3 nesting boxes with inside access on dividing wall
- Storage: 2 shelves, 3' wide
Take an interior video tour!
On a scale of 1-10, this coop ranks at a 5 in terms of complexity.
People Required: 2 slightly handy & strong people are needed to assemble this coop.
Tools Required: All the basic tools are recommended to have on hand and for those who order a metal roof, tin snips can be useful as well.
*Assembly Tip: If you order this coop painted you will receive touch-up paint, so don't worry about smudges and dings that may occur during the assembly process. If you order this coop unpainted you may want to paint it prior to assembly to save on time.